*Updated November 13, 2023*
You've found the right pair of silicone nipple covers in your skin tone, but they didn't come with care instructions. Some instructions aren't clear on how and how often you should clean them. My Nude Shade is here to help!
Here's a tutorial on how to wash your nipple covers and keep them sticky. (Video provided below)
First, let's go over the benefits of our reusable nipple covers.
The Benefits of My Nude Reusable Nipple Covers:
- They're a sustainable solution for going braless in backless and strapless tops and dresses.
- They're ultra-thin and seamless hypoallergenic silicone.
- They're sweatproof and never leave a sticky residue.
- They're perfect for dance, workouts, and swimming all year long.
- They come in 4 flesh-toned colors to match every skin color.
Why You Should Wash Your New Nipple Covers
Before wearing your nude reusable nipple covers, it's important to learn how to care for them. To ensure they last a long time, you must wash and store them in their original containers. Washing them properly not only ensures long use but removes any dust and other particles that may come in contact with your skin.
Our orders are packed with care and clean hands. However, products come in contact with many hands before they even reach us.
Washing your pasties after wearing them prevents the buildup of skin, sweat, and other impurities that may remain on them. The goal is to get at least 40 wears out of them.
1. Peel the plastic backing off the pasties. The plastic is optional to keep because you can use them again.
2. Switch on the water, ensuring it's at a warm temperature. Avoid using hot water on silicone.
3. Use SLS-free soap. (SLS = Sodium lauryl sulfate) It's gentle on your skin and on your reusable nipple covers. If you don't have SLS-free soup, try using baby body wash or your facial cleanser.
4. Shake off excess water and leave on a flat surface to air dry. Avoid using towels or paper towels because they may leave fibers on the sticky side of the nipple covers and keep them from sticking.
Don't have a pair of reusable nipple covers in your skin tone? Click here to shop for a pair or two of your own. My Nude Reusable Nipple Covers come in four flesh tone colors for all shades of nude.
"Peach" (a rosy pink color with a warm undertone. "Wheat", a light beige color with a warm undertone. "Brown Honey", a soft brown color with a warm undertone. "Coffee", an intense brown color with a neutral undertone.Determine your skin tone in nipple covers!
Choose a color that closely matches the color of your breasts, not the color of your areolas. If your breasts and areolas are the same color, choose that color. If not, choose a color lighter than your areolas for a sexy, smooth, and seamless look.Come Get These Bundles and Deals!
Purchase one pair of reusable nipple covers for $16 and get another pair for just $10. Or mix and match with a roll of My Nude Bra Tape.
Need to save even more time and money? Take advantage of My Nude Starter Bundle for birthdays, holidays, graduations, and more special events.
Each bundle comes with the following.
2 boxes of Browndages Bandages,
1 roll of My Nude Bra Tape
1 Pair of My Nude Reusable Nipple Covers
1 Pair of *Subset Mid-Rise Underwear
*(formerly known as Knickey)
Include an additional roll of My Nude Bra Tape for merely $7!What is My Nude Shade?
My Nude Shade is an online store that helps actors, dancers, athletes, performers, and everyday people of color find products in their nude shades. We've sourced tights, makeup, boob tape, leotards, and lingerie for people of all skin tones. Let us help you get matched with your nude shade today! Just send us an email at email@example.com.